Sunday, November 22, 2009

1st post

Hello, My name is PJ Diaz. I am (almost) 9 years old. I am a kid who likes food as much as you do. I will be the kid critic on L.A downtown restaurants. I will be rating food, decor, waiters, & cost. Enjoy!

For my 1st review, I ate at The Gorbals.


501 S Spring St, Los Angeles, CA 90013-1254
(213) 488-3408

We were just there for dessert, and I had pumpkin and vanilla ice cream. It was dimly lit with lots of candles. I thought it was a mellow and calm place.

Food Rating - 9.6 out of 10
Waiters - Nice Guy
Decor - Mellow
Cost - Great Deal

5 comments:

  1. it's always a great deal when someone else is payin'! Can't believe i missed an ice cream outing! guess i'll have to quit my job just in case another comes along. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Not to be negative or boring or anything, but are you ever going to review restaurants that serve low-calorie and/or low-fat foods? Cuz I already KNOW ice cream tastes good. How do I know? I know because I've never met an ice cream I didn't like. Or a pie either, for that matter. Or a cake. Or a cookie. Or a brownie. Or...

    Some of my best friends are pies and ice creams.

    ReplyDelete
  3. love it. when you say 'great deal' tho, do you mean, it was a bargain, or the cost was a very large amount?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ummm...sounds good, however, now that I'm back in training I will be going after the healthy stuff.

    ReplyDelete